BE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA HERO!
Are you passionate about helping women succeed? Are you looking for ways to make a positive difference in others' lives while also refilling your soul tank?
Well, we need to talk....
Why is this role special?
Passion Collective is growing by the day. More and more women are searching for something different, and we're here to help empower them to go after what THEY want. You will help us reach those women. You will help connect women together so that they can spark ideas and action together. Your work for us will be so impactful, you'll wonder how you waited so long to use those social media skills to greater benefit!
What would you take care of?
- Curating our social media calendar
- Executing savvy promotional campaigns for our tools and events
- Creating smart ways of reaching women - globally
- Brainstorming new ways to help women "start something"
What you'd get.
This is a volunteer role, so we know we'd be asking you to give your time. But, our hope is that you'd get a great deal in return, that will help you for the short and long term.
- Hands-on experience of helping a socially conscious organization grow - we're talking real case studies to use as you grow your career.
- A sandbox to try new ideas and techniques that your current job may not quite give you just yet.....
- An introduction and opportunity to work with an incredible network of women leadership in the Twin Cities area
- The chance to make a real contribution to help women change something in their lives
What type of experience do you need?
We don't expect you to be Sheryl Sandberg nor a technical whizz. However, you'll be jumping right into the role and will need to work pretty independently, so previous experience creating content and running social media campaigns is a must. We're looking for someone who:
- has experience using Hootsuite or other social media scheduling tools
- understands analytics and crazy things like conversion pixels (ha!)
- has experience with Facebook Ad Manager, LinkedIn advertising
- knows what "a good story" is
- really, really loves social media and content
Just as important will be a passion for helping others reach their potential along with a drive to finish what you start.